Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sick, Cold and Major Sick incoming!!!

Hmmm...today felt very sick...yup sick to the power of 2...
that's what u get when u played in the rain...
but not played like before ramadhan, juz strolling in the rain...
felt each drop of the rain on ur face, ur clothes and all parts of ur body...
hahahah...okey i admit i'm pretty craziee...

what i like are;

1. Reading -->yup really crazzieee bout reading, history, novels any kind...
2. Rains -->i really love to play in the rain especially when i'm sad...
3. Chocolates --> sweet delicious milky with nuts and crispy chocolates yum...hehe..
4. Friends --> i really loves to make friends but hate to stay too close with them...
5. Panda--> my laptop here name is panda....
6. BunBun --> he is my teddy bunny...so cute n cuddly really looks real...
7. Blogs ---> got three blog one for my lecture, the other one is to discuss bout current issues n then this one...to express myself...

hmm..then why i love the rain...
i can cry in the rain n people dont know which is ur tears n the rains...hahahhah

plus in the rain i felt like all the negative aura in me is washed away...

actually idk what to blabber...so daaa...

No comments:

Love Quotes

If I has to choose between loving you and breathing, I
would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU