Monday, August 24, 2009

Later on the day...

Well..today ends well not very well...
i cant tell u why...but i can share what i do today n what i cant do today...

Ramadhan, of course i cannot eat, well duh, i'm not that hungry...huhuuh...
well today for the first time i wore a mask to class, but for heaven sake, it's killing me!!!!super duper hate the mask...

why i'm wearing a mask??
i have a fever, coughing n flu...
hey not swine flu... i almost fainted today except i always encouraging myself, puasa is important, honey!!
i slept during miss izzati's class today at BK1 at 2 - 4, due to the panadol n flu pills i take 4 sahur...waaa...very sleepy...even PQ n Bear came n asked why i'm not in my hyperactive or kanak-kanak ribena mode...i'm sick!!!

waaa...
sorry miss!!!i never slept in class n due bcoz of that pills i slept in class!!!

hahahaha...

k moral of the story is never took panadols as sahur or dont ever take it unless u r really sick like hell...

No comments:

Love Quotes

If I has to choose between loving you and breathing, I
would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU