Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A live after a day of Hyperactivity...

Muaahhaha...yes start my new post with my evil laugh!!!


okey... i am very excited today due to...well..i miss that cute guy...n i juz got to see him verryyyy close...muahahaha...so sweet...
n also got to hear his sweet voice...seriously he got the most sweetest voice 4 a guy...

ok22...

next agenda is yeay!!!i'm not sick!!!yup2...so that the 2nd major reason why i am hyperactive today!!!!evil laugh again muahahahahaha....

oh yes...next major reason...home sweet home...mummy daddy dini, tini faris!!!!huuhhuuh...miss them lorh especially this fasting month...want to break my fast wif them lorh....

huhuuh...but...need to study2...yup2...dun wanna fail this 1st sem!!!
chaiyok2 NINA!!!huhuhu...

n lastly, thank u to Abg Azfar for treating me n Linda today...

n very the lastly....sleep tight...coz i wanna dream of his sweet smile!!!

No comments:

Love Quotes

If I has to choose between loving you and breathing, I
would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU