Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Prima Facie

Prima facie means first face or more likely first impression, however, in legal system prima facie is one that at first glance presents sufficient evidence for the plaintiff to win

hurm...however in this very first post, i would like to say that nice to meet all of the people who are willing to read the crap that i am writing, between malay and english, i would prefer to write in english, because my confidence level in english is high...

well that made my first prima facie PPSMI...the demolishing of PPSMI...

do you really agree with it?

i in the first place totally disagree....why because our malay student doesn't really show good improvement in english whether before or after PPSMI, however this plan should have been carried out step by step, starting with primary school, make english a compulsory to learn,

people refuse to learn english because they didn't see the importance of it, they didn't see the beauty of a languange and they refuse to see the advantages of the languange..

the elder usually said when you want to learn something, love it first because when you are loving it, it worth to try to learn....

we do what we love and we achieve it for our personal pleasure, I myself did poorly in MATH but by converting it to ENglish during my time, i manage to get a b3...well that not really bad...

lately i was asking myself is english really worth more than we could expect?

Yes of course, we need english even to survive in university level...there is no books in malay here....hear hear!!

it is a plus value for the students who are taking LAW as their course....it really worth it...


in finally thank you for reading....

No comments:

Love Quotes

If I has to choose between loving you and breathing, I
would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU